Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

My son is taking Sudafed will it show up as heroinr JA: OK.

Customer Question

My son is taking Sudafed will it show up as heroinr
JA: OK. The Pharmacist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Pharmacist can help you best.
Customer: I am not sure if my son is using heroin and I w as nt to give him a drug test
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Is there anything else important you think the Pharmacist should know?
Customer: He is sick and has taken Sudafed in the last 36 hours will it affect the test result
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question! I'm Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response. Please stand by...
No, Sudafed will not show up as Heroin.Be sure he hasn't taken any cold/allergy medicine that has Dextromethorphan or Diphenhydramine, as these may possibly show up as heroin.Please ask further questions if you have them.If done for now, I appreciate a positive rating:) Thanks!!!