Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.

I'm currently taking Sertraline and Buspirone and anxiety.

Customer Question

I'm currently taking Sertraline and Buspirone for depression and anxiety. The problem is these medications give me insomnia and I would like a 90 day supply of Ambien. What do I need to do in order to get a new prescription?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the question. You will need to see your physician and ask for a prescription for Ambien. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was hoping you could fill my prescription. I'm looking for a new primary care physician and in the meantime I need another script, it can be for 30 days.
Unfortunately it is not legal to prescribe medications without a face to face visit. If you have any other pharmacy related questions feel free to ask. Thanks for the question and I hope you are able to find a new primary care physician.