Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you

I am pregnant and also have a vomiting phobia. If I take

Customer Question

Hi I am pregnant and also have a vomiting phobia. If I take zofran before I go somewhere, how likely am I to vomit? How effective is zofran against vomiting? I just want peace of mind I will be ok cause sometimes when I leave the house I feel nauseated...but it could be from anxiety. Is zofran effective when it comes to treating anxiety induced nausea?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Sherwin Kashani replied 5 months ago.
Hi Zofran is very effective against nausea. It usually works well generally speaking including for anxiety triggered nausea. Everyone is different of course so you won't really know until you try but I believe you should be fine on it.