Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

It is embarrassing I am just tuning 50 getting in much better

Customer Question

It is embarrassing I am just tuning 50 getting in much better shape but still have some performance issues in the bedroom. I tried cialis for daily and it worked great with no side affects. I need a prescription now. Can you help?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 5 months ago.
Hi James,I am sorry for any confusion, but we cannot offer prescriptions on this site. There are other sites that can, but we are not one of them.I would be happy to offer OTC alternatives if you find that appealing (there is a supplement that works in a similar way as Cialis).I know this is probably not the news you were hoping for, so I understand if you need a refund.Please reply with how you would like to proceed. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure supplements would be fine. Do you know of the other sites though? Thanks
Thanks for your reply.L-arginine is known to work in a similar way to Cialis, Viagra, etc as it opens up blood flow to genitals. The recommended starting dose is 1,000 mg three times a day. You can titrate the dose up to 2,000 mg three times a day to get the desired effect. You will need to take it every day, not just on days of sexual intercourse. Similar to Cialis, it should not be taken if you are on nitrate medications for chest pain. It should not be taken with Cialis, Viagra, etc. Otherwise, it is generally well tolerated.I do know of some other specializes in ED. They do online consults and provide prescriptions (either to be filled by their pharmacy, or sent to your local pharmacy for an additional charge).Hopefully, you have found this info helpful. My goal is to provide you with accurate answers and excellent customer service. If you feel you have received anything less, I would love to hear your feedback. Further questions on this thread are free of charge, so fire away if you have them. If done for now, please take a moment to provide a rating so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks!
Hi! How is everything going with the ED treatment? Are you going to try the L-arginine or did you end up getting the Cialis prescription?Please feel free to reply at any time with questions/concerns or just to let me know how the treatment is going. I will be here to help:)