Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you

I have taken Phentermine before to lose weight. Due to my busy

Customer Question

I have taken Phentermine before to lose weight. Due to my busy work schedule, it is hard for me to make time to visit a doctor in order to get a prescription for it (phentermine). Is there any way I can get a prescription online sent to the pharmacy I use?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 5 months ago.
Hi! Sorry for any confusion, but we do not prescribe on this site. Because Phentermine is a controlled substance, you will need to see doctor face to face to get way around that due to strict DEA regulations. I know this isn't the news you were hoping for and I understand if you'll need a refund.