Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I have a valid prescription and live in nj. My

Customer Question

I have a valid prescription for klonopin and live in nj. My regular pharmacy say they cant refill it until May 31st. Can I fill it at another pharmacy legally?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 6 months ago.
Hi! Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Dr. Bridget.If you should still have a supply per your last filled Klonopin prescription, then no you cannot fill it this early. If you go to another pharmacy, they can pull a narcotic record that is registered with the state to see when you last had it filled and will likely tell you the same thing. There may be an exception to this, but only if you have a new script with a change in dose or directions that would allow you take Klonopin more frequently than your previous script.Does this answer make sense?
Hi! How is everything going with the Klonopin?