Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Can 30m of Duloxetine hurt a dog?

Customer Question

Can 30m of Duloxetine hurt a dog?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 7 months ago.
Hello! I'm Dr. Bridget.Duloxetine (Cymbalta®) when ingested by pets can cause agitation, vocalization, tremors and seizures. You will want to contact your vet or emergency pet center for instructions on how to care for your dog if any of these symptoms arise.Please feel free to ask any further questions.If done for now, a positive rating is much appreciated:) Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you,. I do not wish to have any further questions from your service and would like to cancel the information I gave on my credit card, etc. I did not understand that I am subscribing for a service to question you every month or whatever. Can you help me with that?
You are welcome!I do not believe a subscription is required to just have this one question answered.You will need to contact customer service to cancel a subscription (click on "conact us" on the main page).If you are happy with using the service for just this question, you can pay just for this question only with no further charges. In this case, please use the star scale above the chat box for this question (give 3,4, or 5 stars), then contact customer service to cancel any further charges.
Hello! How did everything turn out with your dog?