Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I need to know if o can take 12 hr Allegra d and sinus tylenol

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Pharmacist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Pharmacist can help you best.
Customer: I am staying in a place where it's dusty and my allergies are the worst. I can't sleep. I took a 12 hr Allegra D and its not working. Can I take a sinus Tylenol
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pharmacist should know?
Customer: I have an inhaler and used that earlier. It's combivent respimat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 7 months ago.
It is fine to take the two together. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.
Checking back to see if you need any further assistance. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.