Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Is there a pill to make them throw up if they

Customer Question

Is there a pill for alcoholics to make them throw up if they drink alcohol? If so, what is the name of the pill? Thank you.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 7 months ago.
Hi Karen,I'm Dr. Bridget.Yes, there is. It is called Disulfiram. Please let me know if you have further questions-I am standing by and happy to help:)
The brand name of Disulfiram is Antabuse. Hope this helps!My goal is to provide excellent customer service. Please feel free to reply with anything else that may comes up. A positive rating is much appreciated. Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 6 months ago.
Hi Karen...how are things going with the Antabuse (Disulfiram)? I am happy to answer any further questions you may have about this medication. There are other medications to help people quit drinking alcohol, too. Just let me know if you'd like more info. Thanks!