Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center

I took 19 mg of Brintellix week now my doctor told

Customer Question

I took 19 mg of Brintellix for one week now my doctor told for the second week take two tablets daily how long should I wait before taking the second pill
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 5 months ago.
GreetingsAre sure, you are taking 19-mg? .. it comes in 10, 20 mg only. Are to start 10 mg once daily for 1-3 weeks, then change to 20 daily if the first does is well tolerated. You need to check the exact does on the package ? You should recheck with your doctor in AM. There might be an error in the dosage. If you are to take two 20mg tablets, that would be excessive. Check the exact dose and check with your doctor office in AM about the exact instruction before you proceed with the change.
I hope this answers your question. Please complete the stars rating as this is the only way we get credit for our service. Best wishes