Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Experiencing ed in the leading up to my wedding shat can

Customer Question

Experiencing ed in the weed leading up to my wedding shat can be done
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 5 months ago.
Hi Brad,I'm Dr. Bridget.Sorry for your struggles with ED at such an inopportune time. If you just want to talk about the disease itself or treatment options, I can certainly help you out in that department! There are some OTC types of herbs/supplements on the market that may be successful for you.If you already know you need a prescription, there are other sites that can offer that (we cannot here). If you haven't already, check out It is an online physician service that specializes in ED. If clinically appropriate, they can even provide prescriptions for treatment. It is really a great service they offer.Hope this helps you out! Please feel free to reply with further questions or concerns. I am standing by and happy to help.