Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I would like to get a prescription online.

Customer Question

I would like to get a prescription for Harvoni online.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 7 months ago.
Hi Christin,My name is***** am sorry to deliver the bad news that we cannot prescribe on this site. Because of the nature of the disease, online physicians will not prescribe medications for this. The other option I can offer is to help you find a physician in your area who can prescribe this for you. I understand that this is not the news you were hoping for and if you'd like a refund just let me know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I appreciate you taking your time to respond no refund is necessary. And yes If you could find a physician that would prescribe me HARVONI, I would really appreciate it. Also, I would like someone who isnt going to put me through months of testing if that is possible? I have my results although it has been one year or so since Ive been to a dr. So I can understand if a new blood test to see my current levels might be necessary..I suppose what I am saying is Im ready to be cured of my HEP C and I beleive if I could just get a script. I can self manage my treatment.Also my daughter would be helping me she Just graduated UC DAVIS pre-med and is getting ready to take her MCAT..So I will be her first patient. (so to speak)
Ok, I am happy to help! What I can do it search for a top rated physician in your area and be sure that they accept your insurance. If you have a history to offer the physician, this will definitely help in keeping additional testing to a minimum. I can find a doctor that specializes in treating patients with Hepatitis C. Also, do you have insurance that you will be using to see a physician and your zip code?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I actually have medi-cal..However,I would like to see a good gastronoligist I beleive they handle hep c or infectious desease dr.And I would pay cash if that means a terrific Dr. But if they are great and take Anthem Blue Cross that would be fine as well. Thank you.
Ok, sounds good. I will get searching...what is your zip code?
Hi! Just checking back in with you to see if you are still interested in help finding a physician. I will need your zip code to search. Thanks!