Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I recently lost my Medicaid and my new insurance doesn't cover my old doctor.

Customer Question

Hello, I recently lost my Medicaid and my new insurance doesn't cover my old doctor. Dr malia put me on adderal,was wondering if you can prescribe that? If not I'll need to find new doctor.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jess,My name is***** I am very sorry to deliver some bad news, but Adderall is a controlled substance and therefore is not legal to obtain online.If you need assistance finding a new doctor in your area that can prescribe this medication for you, please let me know. Thanks!
I completely understand if you do not need further assistance, in which case I would be happy to submit your request to a moderator for a refund. Just Answer is only interested in compensation for customers that are satisfied. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.