Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.

Pearl: I need to buy Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1% cream

Customer Question

Hello Pearl: I need to buy Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1% cream (not liquid) without a prescription...
JA: The Pharmacist will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Pharmacist can help you best. For example have you seen a Pharmacist for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: I was a skin rash and prescribed by my dermatologist in Florida where I live most of the time. I would have to go to a local dermatologist to get another prescription... I was for a face skin flaking... I have used this now for about 5 months and it clears up the skin nicely
JA: Dealing with rashes and the itchiness that often accompanies them, can be a challenge. But don't worry -- the dermatologists we work with will have the information you need. How long has this been happening? Got it. The dermatologist may even ask for a photo to get you the best answer possible. Is there anything else I can tell the doctor before I connect you two? Is there anything else the Pharmacist should be aware of?
Customer: Has occurred for the last 5 months. Before you connect me...what is the cost to have this dialoque?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 5 months ago.
Triamcinolone is only available by prescription after a face to face office visit with a prescription. If that is not possible I would recommend OTC Hydrocortisone 1% cream. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.