Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

There. I was prescribed Phendimetrazine from a weight loss

Customer Question

Hi there. I was prescribed Phendimetrazine from a weight loss doctor and am seeing great results but I am having a hard time affording the $65 every week that they charge. Do you know if it's possible to buy this medication any other way so that it is more affordable?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 7 months ago.
I would check prices at every local pharmacy in your area. If you live in Missouri I could give you a price quote tomorrow. Also phentermine is a similar medication that may cost less. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. The problem is that they give me the medication in the doctors office each week and they charge my the $65 for the appt as well as the med. I've asked if they can just give me a prescription so that I can fill it myself for cheaper but they won't do it because they want to make the money
You should see if your primary physician will write a prescription for you.