Dr. Cooper
Dr. Cooper, Pharm.D.
Experience:  Pharmacist
92589141

I am seeking a doctor that can prescribe me something to focus

Customer Question

I am seeking a doctor that can prescribe me something to focus with. I was told that maybe I could try ridalin or Adderall. I show all the symptoms but I have never been to anyone for help fearing to lose my job.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
If you truly have a problem, then there is no shame in getting help. These medications are there to help people live a fuller and healthy life. I suggest you see your MD for the best option as these are controlled substances and can't be prescribed online. DEA does not allow it.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
You will not lose your job for using a legit prescription medication, that would be illegal to fire you.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately it can't be prescribed online because it is a controlled substance. Perhaps, you can try an Urgent Care in your town. They should be able to help. Sorry about that.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
Your PCP would be a better option than Urgent Care in this case. So face to face visit is needed.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
Checking back to see if you need further help :)In the meantime, please consider:1. Vitamin B32. Ginko Biloba3. GinsengThey have shown to improve attention/focus.