Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Eve JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Eve
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to fill vyvanse script out of state. Tx wont do it. Will LA OR OK. My high schooler needs it now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pharmacists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.Thanks for waiting while I prepared the answer for you.Louisiana CAN fill the Vyvanse out-of-state prescription. Oklahoma CANNOT fill out-of-state prescriptions.Please let me know if you have further questions-I am standing by and happy to answer.If done for now, please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you!
Hi! Hoping you had some luck getting the Vyvanse in Lousisiana. Did it work out ok?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No. Trying to get a TX doctor to give us replacement scripts. She has finals coming up so its important
Sorry to hear that...when I checked Louisiana law (I am licensed in another state) it said they can fill controlled substances scripts in limited supply (10 days worth). Sounds like a good plan trying to find a local doctor. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance. Thanks!