Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I have a tooth infection..i am 32 weeks pregnant..what can i take

Customer Question

Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 8 months ago.
Hi! The safest thing to take is Extra strength Tylenol. You can take 1,000 mg every 6 hours around the clock until you can get in to see your dentist.Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.If done for now, please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you!
Hi Jennifer,Just checking in to see how the Tylenol is working. Please don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I may get credit for helping you. Thank you!!!Dr. Bridget
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 7 months ago.
Hi Jennifer,Hopefully, you got some relief with the Tylenol for your tooth ache.Please don't forget to leave a positive rating on the star scale so that I may get credit for helping you. Thank you!