Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you

Taking phendimetrazine tartrate and can't afford to keep going

Customer Question

Taking phendimetrazine tartrate and can't afford to keep going to a weight loss facility but feel great on the drug. Do you have something similar
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Pharmacist can help you best.
Customer: Can I get either phendimetrazine or equivalent for continued weight loss and overall feeling calm
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pharmacist before I connect you two?
Customer: Other than cost and are you safe facility
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 6 months ago.
Hi! We do not offer prescriptions on this site, but there are some others that do (non-controlled substances). Please let me know if you are interested.