How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Pflugfelder Your Own Question
William Pflugfelder
William Pflugfelder, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 24
Experience:  Pharmacist at Health Care Consultants
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
William Pflugfelder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a healthy 68-year-old male but have type two diabetes

Customer Question

I am a healthy 68-year-old male but have type two diabetes that's causing ED problems Viagra and other types of medicine does not work I would like to try the injection that I've been reading about seems to work very well for diabetics could I get a prescription for that medicine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
This will require a face to face visit with a Dr.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 1 year ago.
I agree with Dr. Rollins, but you might want to try this other website that has MDs helping people with ED problems. If the link does not open, then copy and paste into your browser. Good luck.
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 year ago.
DrBillRPh here,Both doctors have given good advice. Another option that you might consider is finding a compounding pharmacy near you. A compounding pharmacy prepared medications individualized to each patient. A sterile compounding pharmacy can offer many different ED injection options. The sterile compounding pharmacist works closely with physicians in your area and will be able to suggest a physician. You can find your local sterile compounding pharmacy by checking with any local pharmacy. They should be glad to help. Hope helpful,DrBillRPh.
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back with you to see if you have found a solution yet? I'm here to answer any follow-up questions you might have. DrBillRPh.

Related Pharmacy Questions