Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I would like to get a prescription of clonazepam on line for

Customer Question

I would like to get a prescription of clonazepam on line for panic attacks and anxiety.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 8 months ago.
Hi Micheal,Although we cannot offer prescriptions on this site (nor can you legally get controlled substances online), I would be happy to help you find a physician in your area that can write you the prescription. This is the only legal way to do it. Please let me know if you are interested.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 8 months ago.
Try St John's Wort OTC till you can get a prescription