Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I have been diagnosed with PCOS over a year ago.

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with PCOS over a year ago. Unfortunately I moved out of state and have not been able to get a hold of my doctor. I just need a prescription written for metformin.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 8 months ago.

Hi Rosa,

My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

We are not able to write prescriptions on this site and online physician services do not treat this condition. I would be happy to help you find a top-rated physician in your area so that you can obtain your prescription as soon as possible. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

I will be happy to get started searching for you as soon as you confirm with a reply. If this is not something you are interested in, I can send your question to the moderator for a refund as this service is risk-free. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.