Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I am having pain in my right leg down to my knees. Went to

Customer Question

I am having pain in my right leg down to my knees. Went to the hospital and took and extray. The doctor did not see anything and said it might be arthritis. I visited a private doctor previous to that and he said it was my tend something. What do you think
JA: The Pharmacist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Pharmacist should know?
Customer: I have a problem with poor circulation.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I see you are having some problems with leg pain. There could be many reasons for this. How may I help today?