How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Cooper Your Own Question
Dr. Cooper
Dr. Cooper, Pharm.D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  Pharmacist
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Cooper is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im searching. Im recently divorced and lost ec husband

Customer Question

Im searching for Adderall. Im recently divorced and lost ec husband insurance.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 12 months ago.

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we do not provide prescriptions. However, I can help you find a local clinic if you are interested. Since Adderall is a C-II, you will need a hard copy from a provider. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Dr. Riaz, Doctor of Pharmacy

Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 12 months ago.

Again, my sincere apologies for not being able to help your more than that

Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 11 months ago.

Please kindly rate my response at your convenience so I can get a credit for helping :)

Related Pharmacy Questions