Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

A Phentermine prescription, Overweight by 25 lbs,

Customer Question

A Phentermine prescription
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Overweight by 25 lbs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pharmacists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.
Hi! We are not able to provide prescriptions on this site. Because phentermine is a controlled substance, you will not be able to get it online legally and safely. I know this is not the news you were hoping for, but I will be happy to assist you with any further questions...just reply:).