Dr. Cooper
Dr. Cooper, Pharm.D.
Experience:  Pharmacist
92589141

A few hours ago I took benedryl along with

Customer Question

Hi. A few hours ago I took benedryl along with hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5-325 (recently had surgery). I've been having a nagging headache all day as well - and hoped to care of the post op pain and headache at the same time. Didn't work for the headache, which I believe now is a migraine with extreme nausea. In the past, I've taken Foficet and phenagren. A neurologist recently gave me Axert to try - but I don't really want to try it this late at night. At this point, I think I would be fine or significantly better if I could get rid of the nausea. Would it be safe to take the phenegrin?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pharmacists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hopefully, the payment went through. It didn't give me the option of declining the free trial so I closed out.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please tell me that by not selecting a free trial for priority service that I will have to wait 24 hours. I've used JA before and have never had an issue.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did recieve an emailed receipt for my payment.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind the phone call. Thanks anyway.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would have paid more for priority service...I just didn't want to lock into a subscription since I don't use your service very often.
Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

You can take phenergan for nausea. And Axert for migraine. They will help you sleep too. Vicodin sometimes paradoxically causes headache than to treat it. Vicodin helps with other types of pain, but not much help for headaches. Let me know if you have more questions. Hope you feel better. Nausea can be really hard to deal with :(

I hope your nausea and headache are gone. Please do take Axert whenever feel migraine coming on. It will help tremendously. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. :)

Expert:  Dr. Cooper replied 9 months ago.

Please kindly rate me in order for me to provide even better service :)