Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Scarring itchy rash on arms chest and feet
, The same

Customer Question

scarring itchy rash on arms chest and feet
JA: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I know even simple seeming things can be baffling. Having your health fail in any way is awful, exhausting, scary. Tell us what else you know and the Pharmacist will tell you what to do or who to get to help from.
Customer: The same areas have dry flaking skin. I've been using clotrimazole-betamethasone crm 45gm, but it's expensive and not as effective as it could be.
JA: Is there anything else the Pharmacist should be aware of?
Customer: poor kidney function and low vitamin D level, being currently treated by nephrologist
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please send a picture or two on here for me to see.

Kindest regards