Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I have been itching a rash that i believe is to be scabies

Customer Question

i have been itching a rash that i believe is to be scabies and i need a prescription for Permethrin Cream by Perrigo
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hello Randy...we cannot provide prescriptions on this site, but I would be happy to refer you to other sites that do. Please let me know if you are interested.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would be interested in referrals to other sites

Thanks for your reply. Please check out www.virtuwell.com. They can prescribe anti-infective medications online and even take insurance if you have it. They service the following states: Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Iowa Michigan Minnesota New York North Dakota Pennsylvania Virginia Wisconsin. If you don't live in one of those states, check out www.mdlive.com.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating...thank you:)

Hi Randy...just checking in to see if you were able to get your Permethrin Rx online yet?

Hi Randy...just checking in to see if you were able to get your scabies infection treated.

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 9 months ago.

Hi Randy...just checking in to see if you were able to get your scabies infection treated. Were you able to use virtuwell.com or mdlive.com?