Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I suffer from chronic insomnia

Customer Question

I suffer from chronic insomnia
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hi Craig...I see you are having problems with insomnia. How may I help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
All of the meds tried get me to sleep, then I'm up pandering around the house for an hour - tired of no, still cant sleep. seroquel wotked well till I had some kind of super nasty tardive reastive. I am NOT a drug seeker, but when I do need help, temazepam and nitrazepam got me to sleep and kept me asleep. Felt wonderfully rested in AM
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you see the list of meds I've tried before?

Thanks for your reply. I did see the list. Is there a specific question that you have? Wondering what medicine may work best for insomnia in light of what you have already tried?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know what else is available. I'mwelll aware theres reluctance to prescribe scheduled meds, but I'm at wits end this is literally making me old fast. ambiean and the like dont do aything to me, at all

I would be happy to suggest some alternatives to what you have already tried if this would be of interest to you. We cannot prescribe on this site and controlled medications cannot be prescribed anywhere on the internet (legally).