Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I am in the process of trying to find a family doctor. I

Customer Question

I am in the process of trying to find a family doctor. I have an apt with a gynecologist but not until January 28. My issues is I have hyprohryrodism and incomnia and need citrolopram. Is there anyway you can help in the meantime?
THANK YOU!
Dayna Taylor
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 11 months ago.

Hi Danya...we do not offer prescriptions on this site. We are informational only, but I can refer you to another site that does refill medications when you are between doctors. Please let me know if that information would be helpful to you.

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 9 months ago.

Hi Dayna,

I never heard back from you regarding your question on how to get the prescriptions you needed when between doctors. I have some sites I could refer you to that provide online physician services and prescriptions that may be cheaper than paying for an office visit. Just reply:) Thanks!