Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I am having symptoms of what seem to be a UTI and need to

Customer Question

i am having symptoms of what seem to be a UTI and need to see about getting some antibiotics to cure it can you help me
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 11 months ago.

Hi Denny,

Although we do not offer prescriptions on this site, I would be happy to refer you to another site that does if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please

Sure...what state are you in?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Louisiana

Thanks for you reply. There are a couple of different sites to check out...mdlive.com, teladoc.com. These offer online physicians services and antibiotics prescriptions, if necessary.

Hi Denny! I am just checking in to see if you were able to get the antibiotic you needed online? My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. If I was able to help you out, a positive rating (hopefully 5 stars) is much appreciated for my time and expertise.

Regards,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hi Denny...did you get that antibiotic prescription you needed?

Please don't forget a positive rating...thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 9 months ago.

Hi Denny,

Did you end up using one of those telemedicine services I recommended to get your antibiotic prescription? Hope things turned out well.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you:)