Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I need a prescription

Customer Question

i need a prescription for azithromycin
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vincent,

We cannot provide prescription on this site, but I can refer to you online physician services that are able to do this. Some even take insurance if you have it. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am, I am located in MD.

Thanks for your reply. mdlive.com can service patients in MD. They do not process insurance on their site, but some insurance companies will allow you to submit a claim for reimbursement (which is often cheaper than an urgent care or emergency room visit). Please let me know if this one doesn't work out for you and I can recommend others.

Hi Vincent,

I haven't heard back from you and was wondering if you were able to get the Azithromycin you needed?

Thanks,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Hi Vincent! Were you able to get the Azithromycin prescription you needed online? Hopefully the answer is yes and you are well on your way to feeling better now! My goal is excellent customer service. If I was able to help you out, a positive rating (hopefully 5 stars!) is much appreciated for my time and expertise.

Regards,

Dr.Bridget, PharmD,CGP

Hi Vincent...did you get the Azithromycin prescription you needed?

Please don't forget a positive rating...thank you.

Hi Vincent...just checking to see if you ended up getting the Azithromycin script you needed online?

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating...thank you:)