Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I live here in Florida I have had 12 surgeries on my back

Customer Question

my name is***** live here in Florida I have had 12 surgeries on my back and the last one they put a spinal cord stimulator in my back and its really not helping with pain they have had me on 17 different kinds of drugs and have all kinds of injections and I have to go for one on Jan.25 2016 maybe medical marjuana mite help with all this pain . Maybe you could help me out thanks Ron
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

Florida is not a state that allows medical marijuana so it is not possible in your state to obtain it. You would have to move. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.