drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  As a doctor have a knowledge of all the aspects of medicines like absorption, excretion, drug interactions, doses etc
5625079

Safe to take 1 mg klonopin with my 100 mg Seroquel and 10 mg

Customer Question

Safe to take 1 mg klonopin with my 100 mg Seroquel and 10 mg ambien prescribed by sleep dr? Having panic attack. Thank u
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  drphophalia replied 11 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Seroquel and Klonopin can have significant sedative action and thus one should be cautious taking them together. This sedative action can be compounded by Ambien. Thus while these are occasionally prescribed together, one needs to be very cautious and should not either drive or operate machinery. Usually this combination is avoided because of significant drug interactions.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2016.

Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 11 months ago.

B

Hi. Dr Bill here. I'd just like to add Agee thoughts regarding taking kilo opine with seroquel and ambien. It certainly advised that you exercise caution while taking. If you need the klonopin during the day and can stay put that is perfectly fine. If you need the klonopin in the evening it is probably wise to hold the ambien.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.