Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Do you have the complete questions & answers to PTCB

Customer Question

Do you have the complete questions & answers to PTCB exam from http://ptcb.org/?
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Question 1 of 1:
Can I order the complete questions to PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) exam from justanswer?
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 12 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the question. We do not have copies of exams. This exam is taken in a testing center on a computer and so questions are randomized and not available for print. If you need help with a specific question or series of questions, you can post them here for answers. Please let me know if that is the route you would like to take.

Respectfully,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I will ask, How much will I pay to justanswer if I have the total of 100 series of questions from PTCB exam that needed to be answers as soon as possible after I post the questions one by one to justanswer.com?

Thanks for your reply. I could do $2 per question. I would make the offer of $200 for you to accept on this thread, then you can post each question after that OR you can post a question (one by one) and I make the offer of $2 for you to accept (one by one). I would need to know when this is going to occur, however, in order to be available.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This is going to occur on the February 3, 2016 (02/03/2016).How many minutes it will take to receive an answer from Dr. Bridget after I post a question from PTCB exam one by one to justanswer.com?

I can be available on Feb 3rd. What time (with time zone)? Depending on the complexity of the question, it will likely take 2-5 minutes per question. If a question is particularly complex and requires multiple steps of arithmetic, could be closer to 10 minutes.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Central Time Zone (Houston, TX). 9:00 AM in the morning or any time you is available to answer the PTCB exam.

Ok...sounds good. I will be available at that time...7am to 5 pm preferably.

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hi! Just checking in to see if you are still interested in the offer proposed for Feb 3rd?

If so, please use my profile link for you to submit questions: http://www.justanswer.com/pharmacy/expert-drbridgetpharmdcgp/#