Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

How do I obtain a prescription online using my insurance

Customer Question

How do I obtain a prescription online for Viagra using my insurance
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your question! You can obtain a prescription for Viagra online via websites like kwikmed.com and use your insurance to have the prescription filled. Online physicians that treat erectile dysfunction do not typically process insurance for the consultation, but it may be possible to submit the claim yourself and get reimbursed (check with your insurance company prior to the consult).

If you have follow-up questions, I will be happy to respond. If you got the information you needed, a positive rating is much appreciated!

Respectfully,

Dr.Bridget, PharmD,CGP

Hi Glenn

Just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you have made any progress in getting your Viagra prescription. Here is another site that offers treatment for erectile dysfunction: www.mdaligne.com. They confirm that the consult and prescription can be submitted for insurance coverage with most carriers.

Respectfully,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP