wieyedoc
wieyedoc,
48069651

Bridget ONLY: I would like about last question- the links to

Customer Question

For doctor Bridget ONLY: Hi doctor, I would like to follow up about last question- the links to the herbs for testosterone. I might have giving you some wrong itens. This is the correct list my doctor wants for me to buy: Ac. D Aspártico --- 750mg Cordyceps
sinensis --- 250mg Eurycoma longfolia --- 200mg Tribulus terrestris --- 500mg Pticopetalum oleacoides --- 100mg Trichilia catigua --- 250mg Cyanotis vaga (70% beta-Ecdysterona) --- 200mg Trigonella foenum-graecum --- 500mg Bulbine Natalensis ext. seco padronicado---
250mg Please send me the links for each of the items (most of the links you have already sent me but thats ok, send me again). Thank you
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Dr. Bridget does not seem to be online.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can I assist you? If so:

What type of doctor has told you to buy these items?

Have you had any lab tests done?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi doctor. Please let Dr Bridget answer. Opt out please. I don't mind waiting for her. Only her can answer my question
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Will do.

Have a happy holiday season.