Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA THAT WOULD

Customer Question

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA THAT WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM 77 YEARS OLD AND REQUIRE 20MG OF AMBIEN/ZOLOFT FOR A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP? I HAVE A LETTER FROM MY OREGON PHYSICIAN STATING TO ANY NEW DOCTOR I FIND NOW THAT I LIVE IN THE SACRAMENTO
AREA THAT I INDEED REQUIRE 20MG. OF AMBIEN FOR A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you go to the website www.healthgrades.com and enter your zip code or city in the search area along with sleep disorders as the search criteria it will give you a large list of physicians in your area to contact. Once you find a physician have the new physician obtain your prior records from your former physician. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

At your convenience please rate my answer thanks.