How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 54144
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained in Pharmacology
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been on vacation out of town giving and while here I've

Customer Question

I've been on vacation out of town for thanks giving and while here I've been exhibiting the signs of a sti - chlamydia. My partner tested positive previously but we were intimate before the recommended period of abstinence. Being that I know what it is, I'd really not like to jump through hoops to get a 1,000 mg prescription for azithromycin. Is there anyway I can just take a order to a pharmacy?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

You will need to go to a local urgent care.

Or contact the doctor that treated your partner

They should be able to help you

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

If you have more questions, just reply