How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 55169
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained in Pharmacology
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been given Valacyclovir bisters. i have alI way got

Customer Question

I have been given Valacyclovir for fever bisters. i have alI way got them as child and periodically will get them as Adult. I would like to get refill. I just got married and did not get on insurance plan quick enough so I will have to pay out of pocket. Can I get this medication. Previous doctor was Gazaba Group : Dr. Pavel RX #793477
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

You will need to go to a local urgent care.

this is the fastest possible way.

Where do you live I can find one for you

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

If you have more questions, just reply

Related Pharmacy Questions