Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Can I get a consult and anxiety? Can I get a prescription

Customer Question

Can I get a consult for depression and anxiety? Can I get a prescription for it online?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Megan,

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. To ensure I am interpreting your question correctly, I see that you are looking to find out if you can have a consult for depression/anxiety AND obtain a prescription online. Is this correct?

My answer: It is very possible to get an online consult for depression and anxiety, but I would refer you to another website as this one does not allow a provider/patient relationship which is likely necessary for your request. A prescription may be possible online depending on what you need. Controlled substances like Ativan are generally not prescribed online, but antidepressants might be possible. Please let me know if you are interested in the websites that provide psychiatric care. As a pharmacist, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about medications for depression and anxiety.

If my answer was helpful, please let me know. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP