Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Can I get a prescription bupropion xl 300 mg that will be

Customer Question

can I get a prescription for valeant bupropion xl 300 mg that will be valid in Canada.i live in the u.s.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claude! Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. To ensure I am interpreting your question correctly, I see that you are looking to find out if you can obtain a prescription for Bupropion XL on this website. Is this correct?

My answer:Unfortunately, we are not able to provide prescriptions on this website, but if you already have a script it is possible to use it at an online Canadian pharmacy.

If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Hi Claude,

Just wanted to check in with you to see how things are going with the Bupropion XL script. Was the information I provided you about how to obtain the script helpful?

If you have additional questions or comments, I'd be happy to respond!

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget, PharmD,CGP