Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

How does it take of klonopine 4 x a day yrs?

Customer Question

How long does it take for 4mg of klonopine 4 x a day for 4 yrs?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jessica!

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. To ensure I am interpreting your question correctly, I see that you are looking to find out some information about Klonopin.

More information needed: Could you clarify what you need to know about Klonopin 4 mg? Please note that controlled substances cannot be prescribed online.

Please take a moment to clarify your question and I will get started on getting you an answer ASAP.

Thank you,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not in need of it now I was just wondering how long it take to completely leave the bloodstream and tissue

Thanks for your reply. Klonopin takes approximately 4-10 days to completely leave your system. Each individual metabolizes it differently, hence the big range for the elimination time.

If you have further questions/comment, please let me know. If you have received the answer you need, please take a moment to provide feedback on the service using the star rating scale.

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget, PharmD CGP

Hi Jessica,

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing with the Klonopin. Was the information I provided you about its elimination from your body helpful?

If you have further questions or comments, I'd be happy to respond!

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget, PharmD,CGP