Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Like to purchase cold medicine with ouiquinine where can i

Customer Question

like to purchase 666 cold medicine with ouiquinine where can i purchase
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. I see that you are looking to find out how to get 666 cold medicine. It appears to be for sale on amazon.com. Although, the current formulation of this product do not contain quinine. Quinine is found in tonic water...so you could take the 666 and chase it with this:) Did you try that website yet?

If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.
Thank you,
Bridget