Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I am flying in two days and just realized I am out of the

Customer Question

I am flying in two days and just realized I am out of the mild tranquilizer I usually take for the flight! Is this something you prescribe?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. I see that you are looking to find out about how to obtain a prescription for a tranquilizer. Prescription tranquilizers are controlled substances and require a prescription from a physician after an office visit. I can recommend some OTC medications that may help with anxiety, if you are interested. If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. I see that you are looking to find out about how to obtain a prescription for a mild tranquilizer. This type of medication via prescription is a controlled substance which requires a visit to a physician-no safe and legal way around that unfortunately. I would be happy to recommend some OTC alternatives, if you are interested. If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.