Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I live in canada and i want to buy zoloft 100 mg pills.i

Customer Question

i live in canada and i want to buy zoloft 100 mg pills.i cannot import zoloft in canada.inside canada the legal verified sites asking me prescription i donot have prescription.so where or which verified site inside canada any other way to buy zoloft pills
inside canada.its RX anti depression pills
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Zoloft will require a prescription. There will be no way around this to get Zoloft legally and to ensure that you only get a product that has guaranteed safety and purity. If you already have a prescription and don't have time to see your physician face to face, it is possible that an online physician will refill the script for you if you can provide proof that this is just a refill and not a new script.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
legal way i know their is no way to buy zoloft in canada.but their should be way which i donot know mebe.its allowed in usa to get with prescription..what to do i need because my doctore write very few and i cannot request to him any to increase more as a patient.

You could try an online physician service in Canada like http://clinic.equinoxelifecare.com/. They prescribe online and there is a possibility they can do this after a consultation with you online.

Hi! Any luck with your Zoloft prescription yet?

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget