Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I am traveling from MN to San Diego and would like to stop

Customer Question

I am traveling from MN to San Diego and would like to stop and get a prescription for Viagra, is there a quick clinic or online doc that can prescribe so I can pick up?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. Your best option is to have your doctor call in a new prescription for you in San Diego.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a doctor
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

There may be some clinics in your area that specialize in sexual dysfunction. I may be able to help, but need more info to proceed. Let me know if you are interested.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had before but ordered online and it was mailed. obviously I can't do that if traveling. I did not know if a online doctor or minute clinic could prescribe

PLEASE SEE CORRECTION TO THIS STATEMENT BELOW: [Oh I see...yeah, the online doctors would not be likely to do it. They typically only like to prescribe meds that are low risk and don't require follow-up. I was thinking I could help find a clinic in the area that might be able to get you in before you hit the road.]

CORRECTION: I did happen to come across this online: http://www.kwikmed.com Looks like they have online consults with a physician who will write legitimate, legal prescriptions for Viagra! Didn't know that existed until just now. They have a physician service, who writes the prescription. You can then have the script filled at a pharmacy near you.

The other thing we could discuss is non-prescription alternatives that you could pick up at GNC or a drug store, if you are interested...not sure if you have been down that road before. I have a suggestion that gets rave reviews and is low on side effects and drug interactions (good alternative to or when you cannot get Viagra).

Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, minute clinic does not prescribe ED drugs. Another option is to try www.mytelemedicine.com and see if that would work for you.

Hi! Did you end up trying the website I recommended? Were you able to get the Viagra prescription you needed? I'd love to know either way!

Thanks,

Dr. Bridget

Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with response, I would appreciate a positive rating. Thanks