Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I was currently on Clonazapam back in July and want to get

Customer Question

i was currently on Clonazapam back in July and want to get back on my prescription as I have bad panic attacks and and seizure do you write out prescriptions I don't have insurance and no primary care doctors here in Wisconsin as my last doctor was in California and he retired and closed his clinic
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi there...sorry to disappoint, but we do not write prescriptions. We are here to offer information for your pharmacy questions. Although it is a daunting task sometimes, you will need to find a physician in your area to write the Klonopin prescription. I would be happy to to do a search in your area to find you a neurologist or primary care doctor.

Hello! Is your question about Clonazepam still important to you? Were you able to get your prescription for Clonazepam? I am committed to helping you solve your problem with superior, high quality advice and information.

Have a great day!

Dr. Bridget