Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I am looking doctor that prescribes phenchrom online so that

Customer Question

I am looking for a doctor that prescribes phenchrom online so that I don't have to keep driving 2 hours to my doctor.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. Phenchrom contains the controlled (schedule IV) prescription drug Phentermine and unfortunately this means that an online physician would not be likely to prescribe it. These physicians typically only feel comfortable prescribing non-controlled substances due to strict DEA regulations. Your best chances of getting this medication would be to find a local physician who specializes in weight management. If you can't find a local pharmacy to compound it for you, consider getting a prescription for Phentermine and purchase chromium picolinate over the counter and take the two medications together. Would you like me to search your area to see if I can find a physician in your area that specializes in weight management? It is also possible that your current physician in central Illinois can continue prescribing it for you. Your physician could mail, fax or phone in a prescription for Phentermine to a pharmacy near you (and you can pick up the chromium picolinate over the counter while you are in the pharmacy).