Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Can you just stop taking multaq when you were on it year

Customer Question

can you just stop taking multaq when you were on it for a year
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for your question. Multaq (generic Dronedarone) may be stopped without taper at any time during treatment as directed by your physician. Does this fully answer your question? If not, please feel free to clarify or restate the question for me.

Hello! I see that you viewed my answer to your question about Multaq. If I was able to help, I would love to know! I truly value your opinion and feedback on the service I provided you. At your earliest convenience, please take a moment to drop me a line and/or use the rating scale provided on this thread. Please know that my service to you does not end here. This thread will stay active in case you have any additional questions regarding Multaq.
Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Dr. Bridget